Whether you need to strim around your lawn, clear brush, cut your hedge or prune those hard-to-reach branches, Tiger's TT26MT is all the tool you'll ever need. This multi-tool comprises a 26cc 2-stroke petrol power unit and 4 interchangeable attachments, which can be connected in seconds and changed on demand:
- The straight shaft strimmer head is ideal for trimming borders and areas of longer grass;
- The 3-tooth brush cutter blade connects quickly and simply to the strimmer attachment and is great for tackling denser areas of grass and stubborn weeds;
- The long reach hedge cutting attachment features a 41cm / 16" variable geometry head - perfect for trimming taller garden hedges.
- The pruning head features a pole saw with a 25.5cm / 10" bar and chain. Great for powering through overhanging branches.
- A 750mm / 29.5" extension shaft is also included, to make this Multi-Tool more flexible than ever before.
POWERFUL TIGER 26cc ENGINE WITH EZYSTART
At the heart of this Multi-Tool is Tiger's own 26cc 2-stroke petrol engine. A powerful and capable performer, this Euro 2 compliant full crank powerhouse now benefits from EzyStart technology, which reduces the pull effort required to start the machine by 30%.
KWIKLOK CONNECTION SYSTEM
The GCMT262 utilises Tiger's KwikLok secure aluminium coupling connection system. KwikLok allows you to swap and secure multi-tool heads in seconds without the need for specialist tools, minimising downtime and allowing you to get more done in less time.
This Tiger Multi-Tool features a D-type loop handle and single strap harness. The loop handle ensures you keep a firm grip on the machine. For more comfortable operation - especially during periods of prolonged use - the ergonomically designed harness helps transfer strain and stress away from your back.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Tiger 26cc Petrol Multi-Tool Power Head
Straight Shaft Strimmer Head
41cm / 16" Hedge Cutter Attachment
24.5cm / 10" Pole Saw / Pruner Head
75cm / 29.5" Extension Shaft
Single Strap Harness
Product Assembly and Operating Instructions